6 green beauties I am currently obsessing over:
- Matcha Tea Lattes: Known for their energizing magical powers and health benefits + delicious flavour. It’s easy to make at home too, just purchase matcha powder at your local health or tea store + steam milk, & add honey to sweeten your latte.
- AILA Nail Polish: This nail polish contains no toxic ingredients usually found in nail polish and removers + is created with natural + organic ingredients. I first tried this brand in my Petit Vour subscription box and highly recommend it.
- Meow Meow Spot Serum: Another green beauty brand worth raving about! This spot serum seriously works so well. At the first sight of a pimple, you apply this all organic essential oil blend to the spot and I swear, the next morning, your pimple is defeated!
- One Love Organics Bamboo Sponge: This eco-friendly sponge swells up to double the size when you run it under water. It feels soft on skin and gives it a deep clean.
- Whipped Green Tea & Coconut Oil Moisturizer: Hello Natural creates the best DIY Natural Beauty recipes and this green tea moisturizer doesn’t disappoint. The best part? It only uses 2 ingredients.
- ILIA Lipsticks: Another amazing green beauty brand that believes in saving our planet and our bodies. Not only is this brand eco-friendly, but the founder Sasha also sought out ethical suppliers to create the product. Oh and not to mention, she’s from the city I call home – Vancouver. These lipsticks are made from organic ingredients and come in a variety of gorgeous colors.
Have you tried any of these green beauty products? Let me know which ones are your favorites?